back from Hawaii {sad face}

1.8.12

The last two weeks feel like a fast dream that is full of wonderful memories. {more pictures and posts to come} It's definitely hard to come home from literal paradise and go back to normal life, although we had so much fun and had such a stress free time I think we will have to incorporate some of it around here.
School starts in 25 days!!! Crazy!!! Is time going by faster than usual or is this how people start feeling when they are getting older? I think the only reason I am counting down the days is because I have to CHOOSE a major. Choose what I want to do with my life. More on that later. Thinking about it makes me want to cry.

On a happy little note, I am seriously eyeing these two pairs. the only way to survive beginning of school.



xo,
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment

make my day, leave a comment :) please keep it kind :) thanks