1st Friday Letters

24.8.12

Dear School,
alright, I admit it, I am excited to start again! but, you better be nice. i've also been saving some adorable flats for you, that go with everything! and thanks for figuring out a great schedule for my life. ok thats all, see you in two days.

Dear Nordstrom,
when are my shoes going to be here? i'm not going to wear them right away, but I really want to see them in my closet. what does 3-5 business days actually mean?

Dear Weather,
i wish you were a bit cooler. i am ready for light sweaters, pretty leaves, my rain jacket, my birthday and our anniversary :)

Dear Hair,
what are we going to do now? more blonde or back to brunette?

Dear Sweetie,
you are the best! i'm sorry i keep cooking mac n' cheese for every meal, on Sunday i will make "real food" that Timbuk2 bag that you got is pretty awesome. love ya.

xo,
Meg




Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Hehe - I know that feeling of ordering something online and waiting for it to arrive... and waiting...

    :) Happy Friday! New follower from the Friday Letters linky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been saving some new shoes for school too!

    Sarah
    sweetnessoflaughter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. waiting for new shoes is torturous!

    Happy Friday! have a great weekend! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping over from Friday's Letters. Good luck with school! New follower. :)

    Rachel
    http://postcardsfromrachel.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waiting for online items is awful! I always want them in my closet right away! :) Great letters! Happy weekend!

    Christa
    Significance or Nothing.

    ReplyDelete

make my day, leave a comment :) please keep it kind :) thanks