my little tea corner

12.1.14

It's the middle of the winter in Logan and most of the days just seem to be gray. Every time I step outside I usually freeze my bum off, no matter how many layers I try to wear. The only way I've truly kept myself cozy is by drinking tea, and lots of it. So much, that I made a little corner dedicated to tea drinking. Our kitchen is tiny, so it's just a little spot on top of the microwave and underneath a cupboard. It's really cute and I love it! Living in a small apartment means that everything that I use for decorating has to have some sort of functionality as well. I hung my sweet mugs from Anthropologie, filled a tray with a few favorites, and voila`, it's ready to serve! 


A few favorites for my tea corner
A lidded pot that Sean made in his ceramics class, I use it to store treats or Pero :)
♥ Anthropologie measuring cup, too cute to use just for measuring (similar one here)
♥ Anthropologie sugar bowl
Teavana tea, an awesome Christmas gift from my husband


Have a cozy week! 

xoxo,
Meg

4 comments:

  1. Those tea cups are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Anthropologie knows their stuff ;) Your NYC trip is looking awesome!
      meg

      Delete
  2. Anonymous3/05/2014

    Love the tea corner. Jenny Taggart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jenny!!! You're so cute for commenting! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

make my day, leave a comment :) please keep it kind :) thanks